Thursday, July 24, 2008

Famous hippy quotes



C'mon people, now smile on your brother, ev'ry-body get together, try to love one another right now. Chet Powers/Youngbloods (Get Together)


Carry on, love is coming. Love is coming to us all CS&N (Carry On)


And if you can't be with the one you love, honey Love the one you're with CS&N (Love the One You're With)


Made up my mind to make a new start. Going to California with an aching in my heart. Someone told me there's a girl out there With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair. Led Zeppelin (Goin' to California)


Love is all you need. Beatles (All You Need is Love)


Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself. Love possesses not nor would it be possessed; For love is sufficient unto love. Kahlil Gibran


If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with. Steven Stills


We've got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can't just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it's going to get on by itself. You've got to keep on watering it. You've got to really look after it and nurture it" John Lennon


Make Love, Not War Unknown


I do my thing, and you do your thing. I am not tin this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you, and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, it's beautiful. Frederick E. Perl
Freedom

more

No comments: